Criteria for Application
To be eligible for the Egyptian Education Foundation scholarship, candidates must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of Egyptian origin to be considered for the Egyptian Education Foundation scholarship awards.
- Be graduating from an accredited high school this academic year
- Plan to study at one of the listed top four-year U.S. University starting Fall 2017.
- Have demonstrated leadership abilities through participation in community service, extracurricular or other activities
Be determined and committed to serving the Egyptian community post-graduation.
Scholarship Academic Eligibility Requirements
- Earning a minimum of a 3.5 GPA or above (weighted)
- SAT score of: 1300 or above
- SAT II in 2 subjects: 600 or above AND/OR ACT score of: 28